Thank you for expressing interest in volunteering at Venado Middle School. Your contribution and the contributions of other volunteers have a meaningful impact on students and teachers at our school.
You may choose to volunteer during the day at school, at after-school activates, or even at home. We have several areas in which we could use your help:
• Making Copies (at the school)
• PTA Reflections Program
• 8th Grade Promotion Party- Our first meeting is Feb. 12, 2019. Click FLYER
• Supervision During Tutorial
• Dance/Social Chaperone
• Cookie or Treat Baker
• Staff Appreciation Week Lunch/Breakfast
• Data Entry
• Hospitality (at meetings or events)
• PTSA Programs/Assemblies
• Coordinate the solicitation of gift cards from local restaurants and businesses.
how to become an approved iusd volunteer
All IUSD volunteers are required to apply to be an approved volunteer through the Raptor Volunteer Management System at the start of each school year:
1. To become an approved IUSD volunteer, please start by filling out our online application at: http://tinyurl.com/iusdvolunteerapp
2. After completing the online application, please bring in your photo ID (Driver’s License) to the front office to complete the screening process.
3. Once the screening is complete, you will be an approved volunteer until the start of the next school year.
If you have any additional questions about volunteering, please contact the front office at 949-936-6800.
If you would like more information about the PTSA, please see the PTSA page on this website or e-mail email@example.com.
Thanks again for your interest in volunteering. Strong parent support, such as yours, is what helps make our school great.